If you have any question, please drop me an email (sonia9423@gmail.com) or Instagram @ sonianll

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Dreamworld, Gold Coast Australia

I have to quickly post all the photos for my recent Gold Coast Australia trip (last two months ago) when my memory still fresh.....
I have forgotten which day we visited Dreamworld, but this fun place is a must visit place if you bring kids along..

Dreamworld, Gold Coast Australia



At the Tiger island

Dreamworld, Gold Coast Australia


Dreamworld, Gold Coast Australia


At the world of Nickelodeon

Dreamworld, Gold Coast Australia


Dreamworld, Gold Coast Australia


Dreamworld, Gold Coast Australia


At the World of wildlife

Dreamworld, Gold Coast Australia


Dreamworld, Gold Coast Australiav


Dreamworld, Gold Coast Australia


My hubby and mom not dare to try this "The Giant Drop" but my daughter and I tried, free falling 120m, this was awesome...But i have neck paint after tried this,hehehe, so I will advise you not to try this if you have neck problem.

Dreamworld, Gold Coast Australia


we all not dare to try this..

Dreamworld, Gold Coast Australia


a kid with painting on this face..

Dreamworld, Gold Coast Australia


-my son Desmond with Koala..

Dreamworld, Gold Coast Australia

14 comments:

chow and chatter said...

oh what a fun place for kids happy memories

VineelaSiva said...

Wow nice place kids will enjoy.

Small Small Baker said...

I tried the Giant Drop before 10 years ago. I have back pain after that for a few days. But it was a memorable one cos I will never try it again. Old already. Haha! :)

Bo said...

Looks like you all had a great time.

Angie's Recipes said...

A dreamworld for kids!

Aimei said...

I think I'm not adventurous to try all these! :P

Anonymous said...

Such a nice place to visit with family/friends :)

ann low said...

WOW so fun and you had a great time :)

Diane said...

Great photos and happy memories for you. Diane

Simplyfood said...

Beautiful clicks seems your trip was really fun.

Elin Chia said...

Nice place ! I am sure you and family had lots of fun there :)

Annie from Gold Coast Australia said...

Had the new Tower of Terror II opened when you were there? It is right by the Giant Drop. It used to be that you faced outwards and did the drop. Now the new version, they have you facing downwards so you can see the ground coming at you! That is scary!

I agree about the Claw! You wouldn't catch me on that ride at all! Looks like it would make you quite sick!

Great photos of the park. You have given a pretty good sense of what you can see and do.

Cheers
Annie from Gold Coast Australia

3 hungry tummies said...

They must had so much fun there! He looks like is is definitely :)

kirk said...

Such a nice place to visit like places at property sunshine coast it encourage me more.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin